ProPapa Missions America (PPMA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization run by dedicated volunteers. We are charity driven by people like you - busy people with families, school, careers, and other personal and professional involvements. We are united in our mission to help the poor in Honduras.
We are involved in different ways, including
- Participating with brigades (groups typically ranging from a handful to as many as fifty people who provide direct services in Honduras),
- Providing professional insight as to medical care, building (bridges, wells, houses, etc.),
- Making donations or soliciting support from within our communities,
- Helping to run the organization (all board members and team leaders are unpaid volunteers), or
- Helping to pack supplies or solicit others in our communities to donate medical equipment, supplies, etc.
We work in collaboration with a Honduran foundation, ProPapa Missions Honduras. which has impacted countless lives, particularly in and around the Yoro region of Honduras.
Learn more about our initiatives and consider sharing your most valuable resource, your time. In doing so, you will be providing help and hope for the poor and the personal rewards will be immeasurable.